Hi there!

Oops, you have stumbled across my old blog! I am now under www.rosieparsons.com/blog with a whole new fun look!

You can stay here and have a good look through some of the past weddings I've shot, but for the latest news and goings on you'll want to be over here!

Look forward to seeing you on the other side :)

Rosie

Monday 10 November 2008

Perfect Wedding Magazine Feature - Rob & Michelle

Rob and Michelle's fab wedding from March earlier this year is featured in the current issue of Perfect Wedding Magazine - the top selling wedding mag in the UK.

Sadly the magazine did manage to get my business name completely wrong - which wasn't so bad until I noticed that the website address they'd given was also wrong. Argh! Never mind, it was still nice to see some of the pictures in print! :)

rosie parsons perfect wedding magazine

0 comments: