Hi there!

Oops, you have stumbled across my old blog! I am now under www.rosieparsons.com/blog with a whole new fun look!

You can stay here and have a good look through some of the past weddings I've shot, but for the latest news and goings on you'll want to be over here!

Look forward to seeing you on the other side :)

Rosie

Monday 10 November 2008

1st birthday party photos!

Had a wonderful time yesterday afternoon with my Dad's side of the family, for my cousin Phillip's first birthday party!

I know people say it all the time, but I just cannot believe how fast time has flown. It seems like yesterday he was a couple of weeks old and I was popping round to meet him for the first time. Now he's a fully animated little fella! How did that happen?!

The party was really fun, and Phillip loved his Thomas the Tank Engine cake, although the biggest smiles were saved for when we all started clapping. He loves that!

Here are some of my favourite memories from the afternoon!

birthday parties aylesburybirthday parties aylesburybirthday parties aylesburybirthday parties aylesburybirthday parties aylesbury 1stbirthday parties aylesbury1st birthday parties aylesburyfirst birthday party aylesburybirthday parties aylesbury hartnellhartnell phillip

1 comments:

Sally said...

Wow - what a handsome little chap!! Captured beautifully by the wonderfully talented Rosie. We love seeing your piccies. We look forward to seeing you at Christmas when you can take some lovely pictures of our new "baby"!!!!

WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU XX

Dad and Sal xx