Hi there!

Oops, you have stumbled across my old blog! I am now under www.rosieparsons.com/blog with a whole new fun look!

You can stay here and have a good look through some of the past weddings I've shot, but for the latest news and goings on you'll want to be over here!

Look forward to seeing you on the other side :)

Rosie

Monday 10 November 2008

Featured in this month's Professional Photographer Magazine

Hurrah loyal readers! The Forever After Images blog is famous!

Check out the latest issue (November) of Professional Photographer Magazine where this here lovely blog is used as an example of how to inject a bit of personality into a wedding photography business.

I love chatting away about the weddings I shoot on my blog. Not only is it a great way to show some of my favourite images from each wedding, but I get to tell a bit of the story behind each of the photos and about the wonderful people I photograph. Hopefully it is also interesting for you to keep coming back and seeing what I've been up to as well!

wedding photography expert

0 comments: