Hi there!

Oops, you have stumbled across my old blog! I am now under www.rosieparsons.com/blog with a whole new fun look!

You can stay here and have a good look through some of the past weddings I've shot, but for the latest news and goings on you'll want to be over here!

Look forward to seeing you on the other side :)

Rosie

Sunday 28 December 2008

Christmas highlights - Bristol, London and Dartmoor

Hope you've had a good Christmas break! We've been all over the place so far this Christmas!

The big day itself was spent in London in North Finchley with all my cousins, then it was down to Bristol to see Lee's family on Boxing Day. We had a great time with a completely full house, standing room only so many people were there!

Right now we are in Exeter, loving the beautiful weather which has been perfect for country Devonshire walks with my Father's gorgeous new Spaniel puppy Jasper, and today we headed up to Dartmoor and met with some very friendly ponies! The sun was really low in the sky and gave a beautiful warm light, so I was very glad I had my camera with me!

Here are some photographic highlights so far! I especially love the one of Lee's aunt dressed up as Santa - hilarious!


exeter wedding photographyexeter wedding photographyexeter weddingsexeter wedding photographerexeter wedding photographers

0 comments: