Hi there!

Oops, you have stumbled across my old blog! I am now under www.rosieparsons.com/blog with a whole new fun look!

You can stay here and have a good look through some of the past weddings I've shot, but for the latest news and goings on you'll want to be over here!

Look forward to seeing you on the other side :)

Rosie

Wednesday 18 February 2009

New blog coming soon

No, don't worry I haven't fallen off the face of the planet! :) I am working on a new and improved version of this blog and all the new software is taking a bit of getting used to! I'm hoping to get that all online and changed over in the next week, so keep your eyes peeled here and I will be posting the link very shortly!

Saved for my new blog will be my visit to Sage Inspired By Life, a fantastic little boutique down the Gloucester Road in Bristol that is crammed full of gorgeous love and wedding related goodies. I'll also be sharing some very exciting photography related news that I have coming up, I can't wait for that!

2 comments:

Angel said...

Looking forward to seeing your new blog!

Mara (The Wedding Cabaret) said...

can't wait for the new blog!!