Hi there!

Oops, you have stumbled across my old blog! I am now under www.rosieparsons.com/blog with a whole new fun look!

You can stay here and have a good look through some of the past weddings I've shot, but for the latest news and goings on you'll want to be over here!

Look forward to seeing you on the other side :)

Rosie

Saturday 31 January 2009

What happened to Google on the afternoon of 31 January 2009?!

Hmmm - I was surfing the web today as you do on a Saturday afternoon only to find that there was something wrong with the search results in google.

All sites were coming up with warnings that they may harm my computer, then I noticed my own site was reported in google with this warning too!

No matter how hard I tried I could not access any site without this warning! What would the world do without google - where would we go to search for information on the web? Thankfully I remembered Yahoo! and Microsoft also provided search results and so I searched for any related news about this terrible occurrence.

No news of it, except Google's share price had decreased by only just over 1%.

So - experts say this is just a small glitch and expect google to be up and running again within several hours, allowing people to see their search results from google without warnings!

In the mean time, feel free to use yahoo! and microsoft search engines!

0 comments: