Hi there!

Oops, you have stumbled across my old blog! I am now under www.rosieparsons.com/blog with a whole new fun look!

You can stay here and have a good look through some of the past weddings I've shot, but for the latest news and goings on you'll want to be over here!

Look forward to seeing you on the other side :)

Rosie

Thursday 15 January 2009

On the road! Phoenix, Arizona

So I'm over half way through my first trip to Arizona - I'm here for a wedding photography conference with the world's leading wedding photographers, so it's been an amazing trip!

Most days seminars start at 8:30am and run all day, so I've been pretty tired but have certainly gained a lot of knowledge!

I also had the chance to pop along to ImagingUSA, a huge photography trade show in Phoenix on Tuesday morning which was really interesting.

Here are some highlights - I'll post some more tomorrow!

professional photographer convention DWF Phoenix USA Rosie Parsonsprofessional photographer convention DWF Phoenix USA Rosie Parsonprofessional photographer convention DWF Phoenix USA Rosie Parsons
professional photographer convention DWF Phoenix USA Rosie Parsons

1 comments:

Emily Quinton said...

Hope you're having an amazing time over there! Very envious. Want to hear all about it when you're back!