Hi there!

Oops, you have stumbled across my old blog! I am now under www.rosieparsons.com/blog with a whole new fun look!

You can stay here and have a good look through some of the past weddings I've shot, but for the latest news and goings on you'll want to be over here!

Look forward to seeing you on the other side :)

Rosie

Sunday 18 January 2009

Huddersfield family photos

Over Christmas I had the great chance to drive around the country a little bit and visit relatives who I haven't seen for years. We also had my cousin Dave's wedding up in Newcastle on January 2nd, so en route we were able to pop by Huddersfield to see some other members of the family for a well earned pit stop. Of course I also had my trusty camera with me to capture everyone, which was great as we don't get to see our oop north lot that often!



0 comments: