Hi there!

Oops, you have stumbled across my old blog! I am now under www.rosieparsons.com/blog with a whole new fun look!

You can stay here and have a good look through some of the past weddings I've shot, but for the latest news and goings on you'll want to be over here!

Look forward to seeing you on the other side :)

Rosie

Tuesday 18 November 2008

England Rugby Team - Training Session Photographs

Last week I had every girl's dream mission: go and photograph the England Rugby Team during their training session!

Amid copious banter from plenty of female photographer colleagues about whether I'd be allowed to photograph the team after the session in the showers (and whether I'd mind them coming along to assist) I headed down to the team's training grounds in Surrey.

Sadly the most famous player - the one I'd actually heard of - Jonny Wilkinson - wasn't there due to injury, but the new hot man of the moment Danny Cipriani (Kelly Brook's new beau) was there and I got a few shots of him in his woolly hat (it was a bit cold, bless).

The images were commissioned by Universal Poster, a rather cool new merchandise company where fans can create digitally autographed and personalised posters in their favourite star's handwriting.

Here are a few of my favourite shots:
England rugby team photosEngland rugby team photosEngland rugby team photosEngland rugby team photosEngland rugby team photos

0 comments: